- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features a modern rendition of James Earle Fraser’s acclaimed “Buffalo Nickel” design of an American Indian in profile, originally minted in 1913, with the text “Liberty”.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo, which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City in the early 1900s.
- Sovereign coin struck by the U.S. Mint and backed by the U.S. government.