This American Silver Eagle contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver and appeals to collectors and investors alike as a sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government and manufactured by the U.S. Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other Silver Eagle coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a design of Lady Liberty by Adolph A. Weinman that shows her wrapped in an American flag and walking gracefully as the sun rises.
- Type 1 reverse, used from 1986-2021, displays a majestic eagle underneath 13 small stars that represent the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- Made by the U.S. Mint.
There are no reviews yet.